When do I need to notify the UR office when I want to vacate the room?

You need to give 14 days advance notice to the UR when you wish to terminate and vacate the apartment. You have to submit a “Dissolution of Rental Housing Contract Notification Form” to the Administration Service Office, at least 14 days before your date of departure.