What are the documents needed to submit on the contract day for UR housing for people who has just arrived or worked in Japan for less than a year?

*All Documents should be within 3 months from the date of issue*


1. Income certificate (所得証明書”Shotoku Shomeisho” – UR Format)and Deputation Letter from your company or employer (ORIGINAL COPY)
※Should have annual income, contract duration, company signature.

Individual Contract: At least 3 million yen annual income.

Family Contract: At least 4 million yen annual income.


2. Resident proof (住民票 – “Juminhyo”) from your ward office (original only)

※Your name and all of your family members’ names and visa status has to be on it.(If your family is in Japan)

※Items need to be checked (IMPORTANT!!!)
– 世帯主・続柄 Head of household・Relationship
– 国籍・地域 Nationality ・ Region
– 中長期在留者・特別永住者等の区分 Status
– 在留カード等番号 Card number
– 在留資格・在留期間・在留期間満了日 Resident status・Period of stay・Date of expiration
*Please check the application sample below for Shinagawa ward office
application form

※Sample of Juminhyo



3. Tax Certificate

For people who has just arrived or worked in Japan for less than a year

Latest Tax certificate proving that the client was paying taxes in his country.

For example:

In case of India client has to produce Form 16
In Case of USA client has to produce W2

(In case if the client was a student)

Have to produce Degree certificate of the college he passed out from.


News Vol.80


Ready To Move In!