Tax certificate is now required

From April 2014, tax certificate has become a required document for contract announced by UR.

In Japan, it is called “課税証明書 Kazeishomeisho” from local ward office. At this time of the year it only issues to people who worked in Japan in 2013 .

If you only started working in Japan from 2014, you will need to provide a relevant one from the country you were in right before coming to Japan.

Strictly, full name, paid tax amount, paid year(should be the most recent year) need to be showing on the tax certificate.

● Graduation certificate can be used instead if your previous occupation was student right before starting work.



News Vol.64


News Vol.65