If you want to install AC, shower toilet and other item…

If you are planing to do some remodeling after you move in, please make sure to submit the application form to the management office.
The form is called “Moyogae Negai(模様替え願)” and you can get it from Management office.
We see many cases like changing toilet seat, adding air conditioner and others.
Some remodeling items don’t require you to restore it back to original when you move out, but some does require.
So please check the list and see if your remodeling items require restoration or not.

A Guide for Residents (p29-p31)


Regarding monthly payment