Another way

There are some ways for move-in assessment for UR apartment.

You can apply for UR apartment either with Income Certificate designated by UR office, Balance of Deposit, or Paying full-year rent and management fee in advance.


This time, Abhi san applied for UR apartment with Balance of Deposit because his company was locked down and couldn’t publish Income Certificate due to COVID-19.



If you’d like to know more about options,

Click here to contact us!